We all have them – productive days where you feel like a champ and can tackle anything that comes your way.
I think that’s why when the not so good, unproductive days come our way, we feel a mix of emotions from disappointment to overwhelm.
The best way I handle the wave of an off day is by tapping into a few simple strategies. Here is what’s recommended when you can’t get out of your own way:
- Take a Short Break … (to relax your mind)
- Seek Out Inspiration …(to help lift your spirits)
- Eliminate Distractions … (to keep you focused)
- Tackle a small task …(to help you feel productive)
- Evaluate the Reason Behind the Lack of Productivity … (to keep you in touch with your feelings)
I must admit that I do feel much better when I apply these techniques, but I also found that it reduces the amount of time of indecisiveness that usually accompanies unproductive days.Hope this helps you out a bit. Feel free to share any tips that you may have.
Till next time, be well.